Welcome to Barbecast 90! There’s no special guest this week, because we just wanted to record a full damn Barbecast as soon as possible and didn’t have time to arrange a guest. So here we are! Instead of a guest, we did perhaps the longest e-mail segment in Barbecast history, on topics such as…
- Trading Mike Trout (Mike Trout is a Lunchable)
- Bartolo’s dinger
- Bartolo’s dinger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Craziest thing we’ve done for baseball
- Rougned Odor punching Jose Bautista
- Rougned Odor punching other things
- Getting punched in the face (please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’ve been punched in the face)
- Jake’s baseball brawl story
- How to pack bobbleheads and hats
- An epic tale from Big Poop about Jeff Francoeur
After our lengthy e-mail segment (at 51:50), the B-Ref Battle brought to you by Baseball-Reference returned with a name inspiring the #FreeTheB movement, and another one that is just downright strange. We concluded with a very exciting Varsity Baseball Update (at 1:00:49) from BOTH of us, as both the WashU Bears and the Wooster Fighting Scots are both heading to the D-III Regionals this week. Then we say goodbye. Thanks for listening <3
Music: Chance the Rapper
The B-Ref Battle is brought to you by Baseball-Reference. Use the coupon code “bbq” for $6 off a one-year subscription to the Play Index, the essential tool for statistical baseball research. Click here to order your Play Index now!
Please rate and review us on iTunes! We’d really appreciate it!
Link to all previous podcasts: https://cespedesfamilybarbecue.com/the-barbecast-cfb-podcast/