- No one combines athleticism with awkwardness better than Orioles catcher Matt Wieters.
- Last night, Wieters put it all together with the bases bolstered in the underside of the 10th and launched the rawhide up into the bleachers in right.
- Everyone loves a walk-off. Everyone loves a grand slam. Everyone loves a free lunch. Two out of three ain’t bad.
- If you haven’t yet heard one of the most awesome walk-off calls in recent memory please go do so now. “The ballgame is over” Straight. Up. Monotoned. Beauty.
- Happiness is awesome. Look at Machado’s face. Watch Chris Dickerson bernie his way out of the shot. Watch Markakis get his head almost clobbered by someone’s ass.