- If you were one of the few who didn’t think Sandoval belonged in the circus, you sure do now.
- Pablo’s thought process: “Okay dive! alright sweet, got the ball, should probably throw it to first but hold on I gotta blow a bubble real quick…okay got that out of the way, guess I’ll go for the out now”
- Just the fact that Pablo can hit the ground without bouncing back up is a fair tribute to human innovation.
- That’s a lot of BIG league chew. Get it? Big. Because he’s big.
- I love how every baseball player checks that the ball is in the glove before they throw. I guess it’s understandable, I mean you never know what else could get in there.