- Good thing the Mets have two other all-star level outfielders to make up for plays like this…
- To be fair, if there was a giant rawhide sphere barreling through the air in my direction, I would get the hell out of the way too.
- That’s a lot of advertising concentrated in one specific corner of Citi Field. I count 5. Do you?
- I like how Baxter turns and is briefly immersed in the possibilities of freecreditscore.com before he realizes the ball is about to drop.
- It also looks like baseball Jesus just dropped the ball out of the sky because the trajectory of the ball looks like something from Angels in the Outfield.
- Is that trash on the warning track? Get your shit together, Citi Field.
Leave a Reply