Astros vs. Pirates
- You can’t see Robbie Grossman’s face as he circles the carnage, but you know its wrought with disappointment, despair, and sadness.
- Twas really thoughtful of Paredes to give Jake Elmore a hug after running into him. It’s tender and thoughtful acts of kindness like that that make winning ball clubs like the Astros run smoothly.
- They must have been distracted by that open bottle of ketchup that inevitably would have fallen upon them.
- The only thing uglier than this play were last nighy’s Somalian Pirates jerseys.
- Sad? Yes, but more so everyone was really confused. Just look at Travis Snyder touching home.
“Hmmmmm ok. Yay yay. Me like playing the Astros.” – Travis Snyder (probably)
Leave a Reply