Red Sox vs. Rays
Let’s try to figure out what happened here. Could it be…
- The nastiest slider of all time with some disgusting late break? Or…
- That Doubront took the moral obligation upon himself to throw behind the racist Luke Scott? Or…
- He forgot Jose Molina was on the other team and wouldn’t be able to frame it? Or…
- That the ball slipped.
- Not quite sure who is behind the dish. Don’t really feel obligated to look it up. Don’t quite want to do that right now, not really in the mood, but whomever the hell it is back there put forth the equal amount of effort into catching that baseball.
- If you were wondering, the entire .gif belongs to Derek Lowe. So ask him if you want to use it.
- Look closely to the top left of the .gif and you can see the two Rays mascots. To save money the Rays have been employing these two men respectively named Man in Blue Shirt and Man in Yellow Shirt.
- The guy in the top right better be bringing those nachos to me.
Brewers vs. Pirates
- Impressive catch by Cutch, but an equally impressive catch by the black shadow on the wall.
- This .gif also belongs to Derek Lowe who seems to be controlling the majority of .gifs these days.
Leave a Reply