Hello all. The draft! Yay!!!!
Houston Astros: March Apple
- I totally thought Kevin died, good to see he lives on.
- I’m sure Appel will fit in great in the most Christian city in America? Maybe?
- I love Appel’s floor almost as much as Appel loves Jesus Christ.
Chicago Cubs: Crisp Rye Ant
- Kerry Wood in the house is giving everyone the sads.
- Two Christs in a row.
- “Jayson Werth, Troy Glaus, and Pat Burrell rolled into one.”
Colorado Rockies: Joan Ass Thing Ray
- Think about just how far he could throw in Coors.
- Can’t tell if this is a Superman ad or Gray’s fastball. Huzzah.
Minnesota Twins: Cold Steward
- Good to see Tony Oliva’s wilting face.
- From Tomball, Texas, which sounds like a game Tom made up.
- Player Comparison: Josh Beckett (Does that mean he golfs and acts like a drunk hobo too? Go Twins!)
Cleveland Indians: Clit Rager
- Rumor around town is that Indians will take hometown kid Sitting Bull.
- Do you want some sushi with that ginger?
- That is the least Indian looking Indian ever, besides Nick Swisher.
- Frazier is clearly ecstatic to be going to Cleveland… said no one ever.